Blog literario idiota de Andrés Nortes Martínez-Artero. Literatura y rock en vena. Y alguna cosa más

jueves, 15 de noviembre de 2012

Pick up the change, por Wilco

No es de los mejores discos de Wilco, pero sí es una pequeña sorpresa en un disco que transita de REM al country menos... menos de mi gusto, vaya.




Y, por qué no, una versión en directo.





If it's just your heart talkin', I don't mind 
If you wanna call me, darlin,' that's just fine, that's just fine 
But if it's your mind that's wanderin', it'll fall in line 
When I kiss your cheek, dear, everytime, everytime
 
We used to have a lot of things in common 

But you know now we're just the same 
You always had more than I really wanted 
Oh honey, help me Oh honey, help me pick up the change
 
If it's just your heart talkin',I'll listen every time 

Dear, you can talk my ear off, anytime, anytime 
But if my mind starts wanderin', won't be gone long 
Whenever I hear your heart talkin', it's a song, it's a song

 
We used to have a lot of things in common 

But you know now we're just the same 
You always had more than I really wanted 
Oh honey, help me Come on honey, help me pick up 
Oh honey, help me pick up the change
 

Oh honey, help me Come on honey, help me pick up Oh honey, help me pick up the change
Muy, muy hermoso.

No hay comentarios: